- The individual must be ready to work on highly critical and niche roles with aggressive timelines.
- He/She should be well experienced in job portal search, headhunting, networking and cold calling.
- Individual Contributor role completely accountable and responsible for Technology hiring
- Should be a mature individual delivering quality work within TAT and under Minimal supervision
- Work with internal teams and hiring managers to assist with recruitment efforts
- Discovering and exploiting new efficient effective and sustainable candidate channels to meet current and future leadership talent needs
- Provide recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers and People Operations with hiring and employment data.
- May develop specialized or competitive intelligence and research in regards to talent development or retention
- Use social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs Requirements
- Bachelors degree in any discipline preferably Engineering
- 4+ years of experience in IT recruitment
- 2+ years of experience in Technology Hiring, Preferably R&D set ups
- Analytical mind-set and expertise in excel and similar tools
- Excellent Communication & Stakeholder management skills
- Experience in understanding cultural differences across geographies
- Should be able to define commit and meet deadlines
- Experience in R&D, Tech Startup, Hypergrowth companies will be preferred
- candidates working on RPO roles in corporates or working in staffing companies with relevant experience of technology hiring expertise.