- This is senior Technical Manager role working in Post-Si Validation managing a team of experienced CPU/SoC post-silicon validation team.
- Candidate should be very well versed with SoC program lifecycles and quality expectations of different milestones.
- Candidate should have in-depth knowledge of concepts related to functional validation of CPU SoC/IPs for either cache subsystems or interfaces (PCIe/mem) or GFx etc.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s in Hardware Engineering or Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Computer Engineering or Computer Science with 12-20 years of experience
- Should have proven ability to build, coach/mentor and manage a team of experienced and junior engineers in a very dynamic and technically challenging post -si environment
- Candidate Must have high degree of Hardware architecture/ microarchitecture experience in CPU/SoC/Chipset/and one of the subsystems areas given below Strong knowledge and skills of Intel IA32, ARM, PowerPC or GPU post-silicon validation
- Strong hands on experience with programming or test content development Prior experience in roles like Validation architect or System debug lead is a big plus
- Should have been part of critical program sightings and customer support issues Work closely with technical and mgmt community for schedule/cost optimizations and risk management
- Excellent written and oral communications and experience of working in a cross functional and cross site team environment are critical.