- You will work as a Senior ServiceNow Developer in a Global Service Desk tooling team part of the Digital business unit. You would work on high-impact and challenging projects across the different businesses.
- Moreover, as a Senior ServiceNow Developer, you will have multiple opportunities to implement platform applications and features that transform and optimize the business. Through innovation and the efforts of our multidisciplinary team across the business, you contribute to change their daily work life.
- You will join an existing team, working to support a global enterprise application delivering quality solutions. They will help define platform governance, architecture, and will drive innovation in the field of analytics, business intelligence, and self-service, so, therefore, be working hand in hand with application/product owners, delivery owner/managers, platform architects, developers, and administrators.
Your scope of work / Key Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement new ServiceNow applications and integrations from initiation to completion, tailored to the customer requirements
- Develop workflows and scripts to personalize existing ServiceNow applications and automate and improve business processes
- Understand detailed requirements and own your code from design, implementation, test automation, and delivery of high-quality solutions to our customers
- Design quality features and thinks about how the applications and solutions will evolve in the future
- Solving complex problems in a highly dynamic and agile environment
- Having a strong focus on code quality and reusability
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 Years of working experience with ServiceNow modules like Service Portal, CSM, CMDB, Asset Management, Custom Applications, and App Certification is an added advantage.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience with ServiceNow app development.
- 3 to 5 years of development experience with creating simple/complex customer-facing web or mobile applications is a plus.
- Expertise level understanding of ServiceNow Platform & its capabilities are required.
- Understand the business needs and the needs to standardize processes and build this into the design. and being able to transform customer requirements into a high-level (architectural) solution or supporting model.
- Good understanding of service-oriented architecture, software application architecture, and the ability to consult with customers about these topics.
- Knowledge of web-based protocols and standards (Web services, SOAP, REST, WSDL, XML);
- Good understanding of data structures, algorithms, object-oriented design, design patterns, and performance/scale considerations.
- Familiar with Scrum and Agile way of working and developments. Being able to lead small project teams is a plus.
- Result-oriented and good communication skills
- Certified as ServiceNow – System Administrator (CSA)
- Certified as ServiceNow – Application Developer (CAD)
- Certified ServiceNow Implementation Specialist in Customer Service Management
- Mirco-Certified – Service Portal, ATF, Flow Designer, Integration Hub, CSM with Service Management is added advantage.