- You will lead a group of engineers and will help build high performance, scalable, resilient web applications across company’s Product suite.
- As a Senior Manager you will be responsible for building a great team, mentoring them and driving the Engineering roadmap and direction.
- You will work closely with product management to drive the Product roadmap, your peers across the company to ensure integration, operations and program management to drive roll out and customer support to support deployments.
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to lead a team of high-quality engineers in a fast-paced product organization towards development & integration of multiple clients
- Have experience developing and mentoring engineers on technical and soft skills as well as building a strong team
- Have the ability to work in a cross-geo environment with extensive stakeholder management across Engineering, Products, Program management and Support
- Be well-versed in sprint estimation, planning, tracking, change management and delivery, with prior experience of Agile-based development environments
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Have experience designing, implementing and deploying large scalable web services
- Have led a code base with high UT code coverage and CI as a normal part of development
- Have a strong understanding and appreciation for design first thinking and quality of user experience
- Have familiarity with web automation frameworks and QA practices
- Have experience working with RESTful APIs and common RESTful design patterns
- 12 – 15 years of product development experience
- 4+ years of experience managing high performing product development teams
- BE/B.Tech in Computer Science or related field
- Familiarity with deployments on Amazon or Azure
- Familiarity with setup of Monitoring/Alert/Analytics systems to track live health of users in real time
- Experience with real time communication applications built on top of WebRTC
- Understanding latest developments in key Web technologies and OpenSource contributions towards the same
- Understanding of database technologies (SQL and NoSQL such as couchbase and mongodb) as well as API cache design and caching technologies.
- Knowledge of infrastructure services such as zookeeper and caching products such as couchbase
- Experience in scaling large high transaction volume web services