- Strong working knowledge in Linux or Windows environments/Infrastructure with application handling experience.
- Hands on Experience in Power Shell/Perl/Python/Shell/Groovy Scripting is mandatory.
- Good knowledge on SQL and basic knowledge on Oracle database administration fundamentals is mandatory.
- Excellent (written and verbal) communication skills and interpersonal skills are mandatory.
- Responsible for the complete lifecycle management (from planning to closure of the service) of different software configuration management applications (as per ITIL standard) in both Windows & Linux environment.
- Continuously monitor and implement service improvement initiatives (Automate routine tasks, process improvements, etc) for value realization.
- Collaborate with different service teams (internal & external) to ensure service availability as agreed with customer.
- Define, implement and optimize monitoring solutions for applications and underlying infrastructure.
- Experience in Operations with SLA service, and flexible to work in shifts if project needed