- Provide leadership in architecture, Design, Build and Run of Cloud computing with a focus on application and platform technology. Provide subject matter expertise for multiple Public Cloud vendors and services including IaaS and PaaS. Leverage industry best practices and technological innovations to provide solutions that contribute to increased IT operational efficiency.
- Provide leadership in architecture, Design, Build and Run of DevOps, including the orchestration/automation of platform provisioning, system configuration, application deployment, application configuration, performance engineering and cloud deployments/management; introduce industry adopted best practices and engineer process changes to improve the overall quality of software deployments. Collaborate with development and IT infrastructure teams to solicit requirements, design, build and automate the provisioning of platform services to support the software development lifecycle.
- Research concepts, conduct special studies, develop proof-of-concepts based on Cloud technology to exploit new opportunities to optimize the effectiveness and efficiency of the IT platform and DevOps operation
Provide leadership and mentor the growing DevOps practice.
- Manage the implementation and operation of the organization’s platform & middleware technology on-premises and in Public Cloud. Manage the migration of on-premises applications to Cloud Infrastructure and Platform services
Manage the release management practice to uphold the organization’s IT change management standards, including overseeing activities pertaining to release scheduling, software builds, deployments, installations, configurations and patches across a wide portfolio of applications
- Responsible for the implementation and operations of all technology infrastructures which includes data center, network and server services, telephony, service monitoring, Client management, servers, storage and related software
- Leading Design, build and run of a best-in-class automated infrastructure platform for the development, running and continuity
- Provide support to operational teams in the operation of mission critical corporate applications and middleware technology, including integration services. Respond to priority issues impacting service levels.