- Required Skills (Must have) along with necessary industry experience
- Total IT experience of 8-10 years, with excellent communication and management skills.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in managing a Service Desk team
- Excellent people management skills
- Self-motivated, ability to challenge status quo and inject optimism
- Experience working in a highly matrixed organization
- Ability to collaborate with various teams locally and globally to deliver best in class IT services
- Ability to influence without authority
- Self-motivated with leadership skill and a positive attitude
- Excellent technical skills, ability to troubleshoot critical issues and guide team members.
- Essential Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to deliver best in class IT Services
- Responsible for incident management and request fulfillment on the Service Desk.
- Complete ownership of Customer Satisfaction for all IT staff within the perimeter
- Ensure all defined metrics for APAC SD are among the best as well as per industry standards
- Problem management process deployed and timely resolution of problems
- Attend Change Advisory Board meetings
- Minimum Graduation or higher